Friday, March 19, 2010

funny food



I am not really sure how this got started, but now have a small but growing collection of pictures of 'weird' food. Above you can see the 'twisted carrot' and the 'what is it?' candy. Both of these are edibles that I personally have found on my own. The carrots grew in my garden. Which as you can see is not favorable to carrots, the soil is much to clayey and the candy I just happened to cut open to see what was inside and there it was, a perfect question mark. (yes, I ate them both) I have also found a heart shaped pita, heart shaped potato chip and an eggplant with a nose. Now anytime I find funny food, someone will say, "Aren't you going to take a picture of it?" :P

I have seen funny food offered on ebay, but I think it's more fun to collect it on your own. I don't really go looking for it, so when it just happens it's even better.

I do have a rock the shape of the continental United States, but that is for another day.

Bon Appetit!!!

1 comment: